Ian Symmonds & Associates (ISA) seeks an ambitious and organized professional to create and manage a new division - ISA University - within our research and strategy consulting firm. ISA University - or ISA-U - will serve as a flagship online offering of consulting and counsel services to independent school and higher education clients across the United States and world.
ISA is an innovative research and strategy firm for independent schools, colleges, universities, and non-profits. Led by the innovative thinking of founder Ian Symmonds, ISA sets the consulting standard for the next generation of educational strategists. Since our inception in 2003, we have served over 205 clients, representing 48 states and several countries and territories.
The Director of ISA University will join a strong internal research team and innovative support structure to consult on development projects. This position requires excellent organizational and technological skills, as well as the following specific attributes:
- Plan, post, and maintain ISA-U curriculum
- Manage ISA social media feeds, including daily posts to ISA Twitter
- Develop ISA mass email list for promotion of ISA-U
- Position ISA-U as a strategic offering within our unique mix of consulting services
- Manage processing of ISA-U credit card payments
- Manage scheduling of WebEx and sending confirmations and reminders to attendees
- Manage and promote ISA-U programs on our blog, social media, and email marketing
- Manage ISA blog posts
- Other duties as assigned
The Director of ISA University will be compensated as a part-time contract employee with incentives toward ISA-U growth. This position is ideal for graduate students, young professionals, and professionals seeking limited part-time project management opportunities. Interested candidates should forward their CV or resume directly to Ian Symmonds, president of ISA, via email at email@example.com.