Ian Symmonds & Associates (ISA) seeks an ambitious and highly skilled senior practitioner in the independent and/or higher education sectors to grow with our research and strategy consulting firm.
ISA is an innovative research and strategy firm for independent schools, colleges, universities, and non-profits. Led by the innovative thinking of founder Ian Symmonds, ISA sets the consulting standard for the next generation of educational strategists. Since our inception in 2003, we have served over 205 clients, representing 48 states and several countries and territories.
The Senior Strategy Consultant will join a strong internal research team and innovative support structure to consult on strategy projects. Guided by and partnering with company president Ian Symmonds, the Senior Strategy Consultant will collaborate, assist, and lead on consulting projects in the areas of strategic planning, strategy development, marketing, and identity. This position requires extensive training, travel, and client-relationship learning, and will be compensated on a per project basis. Requirements for the position include the following:
- Excellent writing, speaking, and facilitation skills.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in independent schools or private colleges.
- Previous speaking, writing, and consulting experience.
- Ability to travel extensively and manage projects simultaneously.
- Excellent technology skills, including the use of collaboration media, web-based services, and video conferencing clients.
Interested candidates should forward their CV or resume directly to Ian Symmonds, president of ISA, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more questions, feel free to contact Ian directly.