The onset of the spring and summer typically signals the completion of several strategic plans for our clients, providing a capstone to a successful planning year. Currently, ISA has either completed or will be working with the following clients during May and June to sign off on their strategic plan.
- French American School of the Puget Sound (Bellevue, Washington)
- Tabor College (Hillsboro, Kansas)
- Rabun Gap - Nacoochee School (Rabun Gap, Georgia)
- Randolph School (Huntsville, Alabama)
- The Independence School (Newark, Delaware)
- Bridgton Academy (North Bridgton, Maine)
- West Hills Christian School (Portland, Oregon)
We congratulate each of these ISA clients and look forward to following their strategic plan path over the next five years. As each final plan is completed, we will post them to our site.