It has been nearly one year since we launched the Advancement Services division of our firm. Last summer, we invited Tracy Bennett to join our firm in opening the Advancement division of ISA, adding to our existing research, strategic marketing, and strategic planning services. We collectively envisioned a new division that would add an array of needed institutional advancement specific services, including campaign and fundraising planning, enrollment management, and search services.
As I look back at the year, it has been nothing short of remarkable. We have had expanded our ability to serve variety of excellent ISA clients through the advancement division. Here is a sampling of our completed work in the advancement division in just 12 months.
- Hamlin Robinson School - Facilitation of the strategic plan update, complete capital campaign feasibility study, development office audit, campaign planning, governance training, director of advancement search
- Friends School of Wilmington - Development office audit, feasibility study, and capital campaign planning
- Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School - Director of Admission and Communication search
- Randolph School - Director of Institutional Advancement search
- Association of Greater Washington DC Independent Schools - Presentation and retreat facilitation
- Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart - Institutional Advancement transition planning and fund raising counsel
- Charles Wright Academy - Enrollment and marketing study
- Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools - 2009 and 2010 Advancement conference
With all of this accomplished for our clients in 2009-2010, we can't wait to see what 2010-2011 will hold for this division. We'll keep you posted.